Wednesday, October 14, 2009

...the countdown starts now...


So we went to the doctors yesterday.......

Baby A weighed 4 pounds, 12 ounces

Baby B weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce

And I am starting to dilate (I am at 1 cm now)

The doctors were saying that if I don't go into labor in two weeks they are going to induce me for the sake of the babies.

The good news about everything is that the babies are still doing very fine. They are going to keep a close watch on Baby B because he is not sharing and he is growing way faster than the other baby. They are both in the vertex position so my chances of delivering naturally looks really good right now.

If there are any other suprises from now til the end of the month we will let you know.

Love you all and thank you for the support.

1 comment:

  1. KEA! i am soo out of it! obviously- cus i soo didn't know you were even pregnant...with TWINS! well, my late congratulations goes out to you and josh! i guess that's what happens when I don't live in Laie anymore...where are you guys living now? You look really good being that you are having twins! that's what i look like when i just have one baby! good luck with everyone! you'll have your hands full but at least it will be full of two adorable babies right?! =)

    ReplyDelete

Background